Sunday, October 27, 2013

NERD........

One whose IQ exceeds his/her weight.....
A "nerd" is a person who is described to be overly intellectual. It is also used as a derogatory term or at least it used to be. If I had to describe myself, I would say I  definitely carry some nerdy qualities to say the least. I'm heavily focused in my fashion studies and obsessed with learning. I believe knowledge is power and is now the new black. This Nerd muscle tank is one of my favorite fashion statement pieces. Would you wear it?
 
 

 
 
Red Lips: Mac Ruby Woo


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, knowledge is the new black, and I love the definition of "nerd", very eloquently put :)
    On a side note, the fashionista in me loves your hair!!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete